Are you a SWFL native, first time vacationer, snow-bird? No matter what the reason that’s bringing you to BEAUTIFUL SWFL, these new restaurants are bound to catch your attention. October marks the first unofficial month of season, and it’s bound to be the biggest one yet. Fort Myers to Naples is growing rapidly and the restaurant business is no different.
Check out these restaurants for a great date-night, night on the town, late night bite, girls night, or the game!
- The Office in Cape Coral. Table 209 is now being transformed with French chef, Christian Caillaba leading in the kitchen. The restaurant will feature an indoor-outdoor bar and Caillaba’s menu of Spanish, Italian and French dishes melded with flavors from around the world.
- The Bay House- Remodeled, North Naples
- The Claw Bar- Remodeled, North Naples
- Animal House Speakeasy- High-end lounge in Cape Coral
- Azure- French Bistro, South Fort Myers
- Cancun Bar and Grill- Estero
- Delicious Raw Juice Bar- Naples
- Flat Top Larry’s- Diner, Fort Myers
- Jason’s Deli- 2nd Location opening in Gulf Coast Town Center
- Fade Away Sports Bar- South Fort Myers